Monday, April 18, 2011

Conversations with a redneck

About 37 times a day I have the most bizzarre conversations with Adam. They started very early in our relationship. At one point I started writing them down but then quit about the time we got engaged because I feared if I ever looked back on what I had written down, and saw the crazy things that come out of his mouth, the whole marriage thing would end up being a deal breaker. Totally kidding, Adam!!!! (I'm totally not kidding).

Anyway, I came across one that I had actually documented from a few months ago and thought I would share.

Me: I want an electric blanket for Christmas.
Adam: No! They're dangerous. Don't you remember 'The Burning Bed'?
Me: That had nothing to do with an electric blanket and everything to do with the fact that she POURED GASOLINE ON HIM IN HIS SLEEP AND SET HIM ON FIRE.
Adam: Is that what it was about? I never saw it.
Me: OMG. Well if Michael Jackson wouldn't have died, you probably would have had MANY opportunities to see it on cable.
Adam: Why? Was Farrah Fawcett in it?
Me: .....

No comments:

Post a Comment